If you are like us, we have multiple Apple products in our home and always seem to have a shortage of cords. Either they get lost, they stop working or people “borrow” them accidentally.
When we first started buying cables we wanted longer ones and so I purchased my fair share of cheap cords. Well, they were cheap in more ways than one, they were not only cheap to buy, but cheaply made. They only lasted a couple of weeks, sometimes a month at most and pretty soon we had a collection of cords around the house and when we needed to charge a device, it was difficult to find a cord that worked.
I have come a long way since then and it takes a good deal to impress me when it comes to Lightening cables. The Volutz cables have all the things I look for in quality cables, but they come at a reasonable price. So what do they have that I look for?
- Braided nylon cable because in my experience they not only last longer, but don’t tangle as much.
- Longer length at 6.5 feet because so many of us need to use our devices while they are charging.
- Quality ends, and these ones have great little grips to aid in removing the cables from the devices.
- Velcro strap that allows you to roll up the cord and keep it rolled up or only unroll it a certain amount and keep the rest of it coiled.
- They are Apple MFI Certified so they won’t give you error messages.
So not only do these cords work well, charging my phone quicker than other cables, but they also look awesome!