Organize Your Life
I’m a huge fan of organization as I find the more organized I am, the tidier the house is and the less stressed I am. Chaos causes me anxiety and in the long run, wastes so much precious time. The old adage “A place for everything and everything in its place” is one to live by as organization cuts down on clutter, cuts down on time spent looking for things and cuts down on frustration.
One thing I love to organize with is cable clips. While they may have been designed originally for keeping cables tidy, they can be used for so many other things. So here are some things you can use them for:
- Keep dry erase markers by a white board
- Hang tooth brushes by the bathroom sink
- Hold screwdrivers in your tool area
- Hold cutters, letter openers etc.. in an office area
- Hold pens, markers, pencils and paint brushes in a crafting room.
- Hold key rings by the door to the garage
- Organize necklaces etc on the back of a door
- Holding ear buds and charging cords
I am sure I missed at least a hundred different uses for them, but that should get you started on thinking of new ways to organize your life with the use of simple Multipurpose Cable Clips.
You can purchase Cable Clips on Amazon.ca and Amazon.com
You can also check out my video review
A sample of this product was provided for the purpose of a review.